2011年6月26日星期日

A little memorable

The winter vacation soon came to bid farewell to kunming, the comfortable, returned to his hometown of cold, or returned to his hometown of warmth. Come home every time, no matter how tired journey is, always a good mood, because a call of the house, there is a place called years festival, is never give off of expectations, there is a call dad, a man called niang woman, is the most supple deep heart of care. And love, children, all of the line in his hand acacia, tearing have you go on the way home. At five in the morning, I in anyang, the temperature will follow. The biting let me very strange, the way of the feet, is so familiar. Eight 20, sits at the home of the road to coach in the northern plains, everything is so beautiful, the feeling of coming home fucking is really good, I also like what's on your mind, he thought, more and more closer to home, the heart jump fast, again in the out the window for, the lovely people back about, again started to listen to, that they have long time no see. Far away, the fork in the road, two men in clear, in the heart of doubts disappeared, my wife and daughter in the windy north wind, had been waiting for a long time, already looking for a long time, already sweet for a long time, the long missing head finally arrived. The car, looking at the wife, looking at children, in the heart of the infinite love out. Picked up her daughter, she didn't refuse, but the body has been to the lame, said, look, mom, dad's beard, light sting me. The wife laugh, I also smiled to get up, she didn't call my uncle, I content it. Parents also waiting in the courtyard, the thick of the house surrounded by a warm, I really want to yell 1, I HuHanSan again.
That's after come back of the third day, January 18,. I was to clean the mirror, this is married to the class of the mind, therefore the principal wife also said I, so that students spend money. I said, when they get married next time, do not let students to. Just come down, she heard the sound of text messages, everyone see, needless to say, all understand, is a younger sister. She asked me the final exam achievement how to check, I said we can log onto the school web site, that she not want to these, home is in, the school thing don't bring back. She said is, ask why, I say you at home, her sister-in-law in conjugal love? "said, that you will love it, don't bother. The lunar New Year's eve, the blessing of the information received a lot of, also made a lot. At the end of the year in the last page of the calendar, sister put the blessing in the writing of the New Year, engraved on the end of year. As a brother, I wish her school work has, love sweet. The entire holiday, and we had very little contact, we all know that. On February 8, sister sends information, to come to me, I promise, booking their close to, it's not easy. 14, said ordered 16 ticket, said to the city to contact her. Keep up with The Times, no longer plot about Syria more. But this time, with the camera, a few ZhangYing left for his sister. Came to kunming, read a few times, and then also deleted, be afraid of see many, repressed thoughts seemed to. My sister is in love, DuoCi see her boyfriend and intimate pull to begin, a face of happiness, a string of laughter. To this, my writing a bit unforgettable, on the be over. The so-called unforgettable, because good, because pure feeling, because moved, because it's not give up. The real life, there are many unforgettable, there are many stories, diligently, you experience a memories, a life of the people.

没有评论:

发表评论