2011年6月26日星期日

Morden marriage

Travel more than a month of the husband came back.
Home for a week of laughter, it may actually be only three days and is everyone was happy easy pleasures. Of course the most happy to be the daughter. Both of us are in the air? I feel a little ominous.
That's the husband home sixth nights, after dinner, I clean the kitchen up listening to English tapes, daughter watch English picture books, the husband in the open computer, the reason he open computer, because I really don't know what he is doing? Or QQ chat or read email or watch the news? Don't know.
8 o 'clock, he asked me, our house every month of the electricity and water? Boarding fee? At ordinary times to take to the streets of expense? He said he was doing a daily expense budget spending, I came near, and see the eyes, I said the electricity and water a year 2000 enough, boarding a year 20000 it, and let him fill up one.
Then I saw his QQ has been in flash, but he has not moved, I have self-knowledge. I said nothing word, I pick up the baby to bed. He guilty look like, want to prove something, or opened the flashing's head, is a call from the woman of jiao fabricate: "baby sleep" (just five words no punctuation)
My heart a quiver, I took the mouse, PM on the record, apparently to delete chat, for only this a record (I admit that this recruit a little poison he want to block has no holding the), he should have some ugly face? I JiangZuo smiling, go away. On the daughter said:
"Our baby really to sleep, turn off the repeater.".
Daughter smack crisp fragile to say: "good, mom."
Together we turn off the repeater, accept good picture books, I take joy, by the jumping, a phrase in mouth: "MY NAME IS ENELISH started, IS she started walking to the bathroom.
The husband behind in a little embarrassed? Wonder, only hear a knock on the keyboard typing is sound, and his mouth is also in say: "I also to give our bathing babies!"
!!!!! Then at the time, a family of three, the golden golden sunshine kind of bath bully lamplight, warm warm the bathroom. Surface look how appealing sweet! Sitting in the bowl full bubble daughter has been laughing, 7 to sing, o paddle...... She really immersed in happiness, joy and we? We know only his camouflage level is not high...
9 do, the daughter of fragrance waft send into warm warm woli, she still smile to close close, to GOOD NIGHT. I say to the husband:
"You first a bath? I read the story she listen to." The husband and daughter close close and GOOD NIGHT, very obedient sample and take out the door.
I read English version of the little red riding hood, she listened to the hundreds of times of Chinese version, for this to listen to English version of....... May I read a little bit absent-minded, she said:
"Mom, you read the wrong, have again." I want to get angry, but see her eyes bright and clear, I bowed his head, and kissed her:
"Baby, I'm sorry, mom good today a little tired, ok, here we go." She said:
"Oh, well, that I myself to sleep, you also go to sleep early oh oh oh oh." Immediately she closed the beautiful big eyes, cover long empress eyelash, can't really move outfit fell asleep.
I smiled, to turn off the lights on in a bed in one hand, in patting her, and closed his eyes. Mind only the five no punctuation word "baby sleep", the bathroom rang the flowing water of sound and wash of sound.
Fast 10 o 'clock, daughter really fell asleep. I felt my way out of her room also. I'm picking up desk, table recharging cell phone rang, and the husband the side wipe the hair side came back my mobile phone, and I opened a turned tail and see a but true: or that, or that of the jiao fabricate sent five didn't bring punctuation words "baby sleep".
I feel dizzy, I sit head to the sofa. The husband sat down next to quickly also, he said:
"I pass the phone to you get through, you and she said." I say:
"Close I what matter? You first think about how to explain it, and I don't connect her phone." But he has got through, to my ears.
I "hello," "hello" two sound, (actually, I seldom use "feed" word answer the phone, I generally with the "hello"), the other party may feel wrong, the along while didn't utter a word, I stiffly, he took it back to the husband:
"You are not sent a text message to? The child's mother saw, you and she explain it." And give me the telephone, I press the bottom of my heart (I really have a anger at the anger) :
"Hello!"
Each other this just sounded a very young woman's voice:
"Elder brother's wife, just a net just, well, why take it seriously."
I say:
"Kid, I just remind you, you now: first, you think transposition is at this moment I-the children of her mother, the child her father's wife! How will you? The second: the next best, ensure the children's father mother of children around, play with him ambiguity, goodbye."
I didn't want to hear her or want to or will say what, I took it out to the phone because of my body, my husband, my heart has set up a file in the trembled violently...... Her husband hand grabbed my cell phone in one hand, pick up on a cell phone, in saying something, I didn't listen to the heart, I only know that he held on to me, I don't break open...
Finally, he hung up the phone also closed the mobile phone, I grabbed his chest in toward held my head to say: "have no matter of, the wife, really, you know, I'm on a business trip, in addition to the busy work during the day, night not a place to activities, there is a heavy snow in October, we are total strangers, everyone stayed in the dorm or playing CARDS or online movie with young people under or brag, she is the new recruit graduates face, a bright smile, every day is xxx.she ama-zonica uncle uncle, who big brother the brother, nothing really......"
See I have no reaction, he lifted up my face and said: "the boss and the wife of shop-owner himself in the mainland of the gathered together to, they like her, the colleagues also like her, wife of shop-owner also called take her to her daughter-in-law, do they son to study in the United States." come back from
I pry his hand and said: "well, I don't want to hear, I want to go to bed, bath and it doesn't matter with me again, you don't feel you have a guilty conscience in? You see my tears didn't also half drops? I just recently uncomfortable." (I really admire myself, my tears have burned his back? Or really didn't fly in the pressure drops of tears, but in heart blood?)
Husband: "well, you said you're all right, note that the high water temperature, I see the news, wait you sleeping."
I walked to the bathroom, turn on the tap, and let hua hua of running water remit the tears flow ah flow, the along while together along while......
I can believe him? He really just and children play ambiguous? Want to know him but habitual offender!!!!! (he often travel and half months of January, he also often for a phone number for QQ number, he said he was just daughter and I, he has said he only for little girls to beauty ZeiXin didn't thief bravery)
Is this is he really have baby outside? Male baby? Female baby? DuoDa? They how long? Why did he now wanted to do costs budget? Day, I don't think...

没有评论:

发表评论