2011年6月23日星期四

A turtle love and pain

Five years ago one students at the school gate, bought a turtle to me, I pleased bad, because I'm more lazy, and like small animals, that went well, the tortoise need not how tube it can live for many years. So I put this turtle kept in the home, still must have to give it bought a fish tank, put some sand and stones, common to feed it turtle material, meat or rice. The family are quite like it, when they have also stir it, it seems to be particularly fond of my father, seem to also can understand my dad's words, it may be because my father get up every morning after the first thing is to see it, hello something to eat. I sometimes complain "heartless guy, or I bring you back." My brother and I away at school, and now work elsewhere, can go home once a year, so in the whole family to my brother and I are the most strange. But each time I will come home and talk a little bit, it'll give it as some photos to my space.
It stayed in my home for five years, is very deep feelings. A father's friends tease before I said put it and cook, although know is joked, but I still was not happy. My aunt had DuoCi asked me to live, to say that I gave her, sometimes mother also telephoned my aunt said again asked me to the tortoise, aunt said of but really, but I how also to want. Must have for several years, and the family are loathe to give up.
Can say to my small tortoise feelings can't use the language to describe. But today I saw on TV that I keep of the tortoise that Brazilian tortoise, remember I have a cousin also had given me said it is the Brazilian tortoise, said what's not worth money, but I only care about that of turtle feelings. From TV, I confirmed that I keep of the tortoise is the Brazilian tortoise, but let me thought is the Brazilian tortoise is biological invasion masters, had a temple, people praying for, put some Brazilian tortoise in the pool, but less than two years later in the pool of original local turtle grass turtle all gone, leaving only the Brazilian tortoise, experts said the Brazilian tortoise in the food chain in a top, very best, now there may only talent is the natural enemy of it now. But the more I'm amazed that the experts said the Brazilian tortoise still take a bug, now sells the Brazilian tortoise people a lot, not only may each through epidemic prevention, at present the country has not issued relevant policies can not have a Brazilian tortoise, just to suggest that people don't have the Brazilian tortoise, if have not easily to set free. Hear words my in the mind be very heavy experts, can blame me without any understanding of turtles, no relevant knowledge. If when I didn't take it home, if at the outset I didn't want to keep it, just teasing them, so they won't it has now so many feelings, there won't be sad mood now.
For safety, I gave my mother a call, remind of tortoise. Mother pay attention to health But the more that I thought is, my mother told me that two or three days before he died, the little turtle these days did not stir, estimate is dead, afraid I sad, and so they haven't told me. I said in the winter, may be ah, even if I know that is impossible, but still hope mother judgment is wrong, hope the tortoise was not dead. Mom said it a foot has been stretching in the outside of the shell, no move. I asked my mother, "corpse how processing?" His mother said, "only two or three days, also didn't handle now, still in cylinder. Also no taste." Now than just listening to experts in more sad, my words how the tortoise said no didn't? I give my mother said, let the body to deal with, also pay attention to health.
Although tell mother the tortoise to die die, but over the years feelings, how can it said didn't can not sad? Is the tortoise know I today will see related programs, know I can't either died in advance? Mother also don't know the cause of death, and the tortoise is the life of the tortoise to? Again the strong life, five years we have been them in a small bowl, will lose their consciousness it. Five years away from the nature, how can it tough, how can the invasion, how can take the germs, I believe that of my little turtle is clean. The nature of existence rules that "survival of the fittest", is also right, superior invasion proof that it is strong in survival!
But of my little turtle was dead, the mood of a turtle probably only the parties can really experience to it.

没有评论:

发表评论